Please note: UniVoIP will need to add the MAC address of a new phone before it will show up on the inventory list.
To view all company phones that are plugged in and connected to the network, click Phone Inventory in the left menu.
The Phone Inventory List page is displayed with the following columns:
- Device ID - The MAC address of the device. Click to View additional details (e.g. Phone Model, Site, etc.)
- Status - will indicate if the phone is connected.
- Connected Site - Indicate which site the phone is registered to.
- Type - Identifies the model of the device
- Assigned To - Identifies how the phone was registered
- Label–click to Reset a Device or Customize Device Label
- Account–click to View Users and Locations