Reset a device to return a phone or other discovered device to a known state when it is out of sync with the phone system.
To reset a phone or device, follow these steps:
- Expand Company Settings and click Phone Inventory in the left menu.
- Locate the device. Use the search engine to locate the device by MAC address, name, account, etc.
- Click on the Device ID. The system returns the Phone Inventory Details page.
- Click Reset Device.
- User and phone configuration information is maintained when you reset a device.
- Resetting a device may end a call in progress.