Monitor Permissions - Monitored by Extensions lets you configure the extensions that can monitor this extension, and whether that individual can answer calls.
To allow other users to monitor a specific extension:
- Expand Company Settings and click Monitor Groups.
- Locate the user to be monitored.
- Click on the More icon (three dots) and select View Monitored Extensions. The system will return to the Monitor Permissions page.
- Locate the user that will be monitoring
- To allow this extension to monitor this particular user, check the Monitor box next to any extension(s) that you need to grant this feature to.
- To allow this extension to answer calls presented to this particular user, check the Answer box next to any extension(s) that you need to grant this feature to.
- Checking the Answer box will auto-check the Monitor box so users who are allowed to intercept calls will be able to see the calls as they are presented.
- To allow additional users to monitor this user, repeat steps 4-6.
- Click Save.