Install and configure the OfficeConnect Enterprise Salesforce Integration by completing the following procedures. The prerequisites and each procedure must be completed for the integration to be successful.
Note: The Salesforce solution must use HTTPS for all web services communication.
To simplify installing and configuring the OfficeConnect Enterprise Integration for Salesforce, ensure the following prerequisites are met:
- OfficeConnect Enterprise Edition is configured and functional.
- The IP address and Open Integration Gateway (OIG) instance of the OfficeConnect Enterprise platform has been provided by the provisioning team.
- Telephone sets are programmed and functional for each user.
- Each Salesforce user's extension number is known
To prepare Salesforce users:
- If using Windows Authentication, then the e-mail address configured for the user in Salesforce must match the e-mail address that is configured for the Employee in MiContact Center YourSite Explorer.
Licensing is in place for:
- OfficeConnect Enterprise Integration for Salesforce.
- Salesforce licenses must be purchased directly from Salesforce.
Note: If there are problems with any of the licenses, the errors will be displayed to users.
- The FQDN of the UniVoIP OfficeConnect Enterprise (OIG) server (UniVoIP will provide this)
- OfficeConnect Enterprise Integration for Salesforce local password (UniVoIP will provide this)