Operating System, Hardware and Software Requirements
One Click Calling is officially supported on Windows XP and Windows 7. The latest available Windows service packs must be applied on both operating systems.
Ensure you have installed Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (available from Microsoft at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851) and applied all available Windows Updates for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0.
- The installer is a Zip file. Extract it, then double-click the "OneClickCallingSetup" file to install. Follow the instructions presented to install the One Click Calling application. An application shortcut is created on the desktop and in the Start menu.
- On first run, left-click the system tray icon and select Settings. In the settings dialog, configure your OfficeConnect settings and One Click Calling preferences.
You can also start One Click Calling when booting your machine. To enable this in Windows 7, for example, follow these steps:
- Click Windows Start and select All Programs.
- Scroll down the list, right-click the Startup folder, and from the pop-up menu select Explore.
- Copy or create a shortcut to the One Click Calling application in the folder.When you boot, One Click Calling starts automatically.