Please note: Currently UniVoIP only supports English. This page will only be valid If UniVoIP supports more than one language in the future.
Configure the language used for the web pages and phones on a per user basis.
The language used for the web pages depends on the web address that is used for access. Users should bookmark the web address for their preferred language. See "Setting your Language for the Web Interface" in the Phone User Guide.
The language preference for the phone can be configured by an administrator or by the users themselves. The language selected for the phone will determine the language used for:
- Messages and labels on the phone display
- Prompts when recording name announcement or Auto Attendant prompts
To configure the language for phone on behalf of a user or location, follow these steps:
- Expand Company Setting and click Users and Locations in the left menu.
- Click the user or location to edit the profile.
- Select the required language from the Language for Phone drop-down list.
- Click Save.