To assign a phone number to a new user:
- Expand Company Setting and click on Incoming Call Routing.
- Select an available phone from the list. If a number does not have an assigned destination, it can be identified by the red font.
- Click on the unassigned number or the number that is going to be reassigned.
- In the Time of Day Routing the number can be assigned be assigned to an Auto Attendant, Calling Group, Employee/Location or an ACD Application. Choose the destination from the drop down menu.
- Click on Use this setting for all time of day routing to set the destination that was chosen in Step 4. as the only destination. Otherwise, set a different destination during CLOSED, LUNCH or SPECIAL hours.
- Click SAVE.